Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ashita Dhavan’s excited about her first reality show!


“I always wanted to be a part of a reality show especially dance as I’m a born dancer! I was nervous when I was about to do my first performance but later on I just didn’t look at anyone and went and danced in full swing. I’m enjoying my self on the dance floor where dancing queen Malaika Arora Khan and Chunkey Pandey who I have seen in films like Tezaab and Aankhen are judges.” But doesn’t she find it difficult to manage her shoots and preparing for the show? “There is no problem but sometimes it does get very hectic when my Bidaai shoot is at 6 am and after that I have to go for rehearsals then come for the dance shoot. So now I find myself really busy. But I guess like they say no gain without pain.” “Also luckily for me the Bidaai Production team are very impressed with my acting especially the takia kalam which I have incorporated in my dance Tathaiya..Kyunki Main Jooth nahi bolti,” adds Ashita. So make sure you watch Ashita Dhavan as she balances her show Sapna Babul Ka Bidai and Zara Nach Ke Dikha.Dhanashri Kulkarni, Hill Road Media

No comments: