Saturday, August 9, 2008


Bakhtiyar Irani will soon be seen in the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha. We had a chat with Bakhtiyar about it.Talking about choosing the show, he says, “If you have dates you will do the show. I am not a Rakhi Sawant who will say that I will do this again because I lost once. Whatever comes my way as an actor, I will do it to prove my talent.”One and a half year since Nach Baliye, Bakhtiyar thinks there are lots of things he still needs to prove. “I look different, my dance style has changed. Earlier I used to dance to prove my point. Now I will dance to show my growth as a performer,” he explains.The actor says reality shows are a part and parcel of the acting profession. “It is boring but is your job. Moreover this concept of a fight between girls and boys is different so I am sure we will have great reality masala than just a dance reality show. All eight of us will have a common choreographer. There are controversies in such shows but I will not get involved for sure.”On the other stuff he is doing, he reveals, “I am doing a daily comedy and Yes Boss too. I have finished shooting for Karzzzz which is releasing in October, one last song is remaining. I have seen the old film too so I am excited.”There are eight girls and eight boys in Zara Nachke Dikha which will be on air in the second week of July. The judges and hosts of the show have not been finalized.Editor

No comments: