Saturday, August 9, 2008

Karan Grover joins his indya.com fans on Chat!


Fans have been clamouring to get in touch with the charismatic and suave Karan Grover ever since he made hearts go aflutter with his act of Dr.Armaan. Karan, of course, gives all the credit to his loyal fan base. " I think its fantastic that when I go out people shout out my name. Dr.Armaan has given me the kind of popularity others can only dream of. And I owe all of this to my fans, who has been behind me from day 1. Plus Dil Mil Gayye is a great show, and I am indeed blessed to be a part of it.Karan relates a funny incident borne out of hid Dr Armaan avatar." there was this one fan- a young girl of 16-17. She came to the set one day, and she seemed to be suffering from a bad cold. She kept on insisting that only I can treat her and cure her. Even after hours of convincing her that I am not a real doctor, she wouldn't budge. It was too funny and at the same time, very heart warming."Now all set to host the new dance show on Star One, Karan is super excited about his new role. "It will be a great contest, and the boys will swoop it all. The girls team is good, but we- boys, we will rock the stage."And now here is the great piece of news, Karan fans will now get to interact with him only on indya.com, as he comes online for a Live chat , on the 16th, at 3 pm. So guys, don't forget your date with this dreamy hunk...Prithwiraj Choudhary

No comments: