Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chunkey Pandey enjoys being Judge


Says Chunky, "Earlier I was a little hesitant but when I came to know that my co-judge is Malaika who is a family friend of mine I was fine. My job is to take a close look at their dancing style and to add a little bit of humour. Maliaka will take care about the technicalities as she has ample experience of judging dance reality shows." The actor is thoroughly enjoying his new avatar. "I like the concept of boys challenging girls on the dance floor. When I go home my 9 year old daughter tells me girls are the best dancers and they should win! During my days I was a very bad dancer but I think my role in Apna Sapna Money Money gave me this chance of turning a judge." Chunky's last film was Fool N Final. Now he will be seen in Anubhav Sinha's Sankat City, Anil Kapoor's Shortcut and Mukta Arts' Hello Darling. Dhanashri Kulkarni, Hill Road Media

No comments: