Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chunkey Pandey's Judging experience



When asked about his experience of judging, he says, "It's a very hostile atmosphere on the show. The very concept of the show is sexist. There is a very thin line between competition and being sexist. So you know there are little kids coming up to me and accusing me of being partial. The boys v/s girls thing is happening in schools also."When asked if there are any differences between co-judge Malliaka Arora and himself, he says, "Differences happen everywhere and we are mature adults so we handle the situation very gracefully. Moreover the judges' decision is final. So there is a thing going on between the judges and the contestants. See, there is neck to neck competition going on. I judge these guys like a common audience. I don't see any techniques. I just enjoy myself."Rachit Kamath, Hill Road Media

No comments: